Hmmm... think I will pass on the tattoo!
that's what I'd to ...tattoo first. Tacos are like comfort food.
You always find such amusing stuff...The restaurant sign reminds me of my only visit to Mexico once. There were indeed these funny guys fiddling around, the atmosphere was so relaxed and everyone at the restaurant was friendly... My only regret is that at the time I was staring (3 or 4 pm) and ordered a generous piece of beef that came along with a cactus leaf underneath, which was the most spicy thing I ever tasted in my life! It was impossible to eat... I was so hungry, had this "beautiful" piece of beef in front of me and couldn't eat it... :) But apart from those most challenging spicy dishes, I really love Mexican food!God bless you!Cezar
i wonder what they offer on the specials menu.
Shhht, don't show this to my man. He loves tattoos and I hate 99% of them. Which leaves the 1% he's allowed... ;-)
Love it! Can I get a tattoo of the mariachis?
Bon appétit !
We both are very mexican today! :-)
Post a Comment